ACEF News for 2021
ACEF LAUNCHES NEW SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
Facebook and LinkedIn Platforms Encourage Community Participation With Fund
At a time when current global challenges have affected gifts and donations to the parishes of the Armenian Church, social media provides the ability to directly reach current benefactors, as well as future donors. For this reason, ACEF is very excited to announce the creation of its own
social media channels on two of the most popular platforms, Facebook and LinkedIn. These channels will provide a vehicle for the public to access information and news about the Fund and ACEF’s activities.
The newly-created ACEF LinkedIn and Facebook channels will share updates on the Fund’s progress, tell donor stories via written and video messages, show behind the scenes activities and other exclusive content, and discuss other relevant news about ACEF and its initiatives.
The community is invited to follow and engage with ACEFâ€™s social media channels by doing the following:
1. Please go to https://www.linkedin.com/company/armenian-church-endowment-fund-acef/ and tap the “Follow” button located on the top left side of the page.
2. Please “Like and Comment” our posts and “Share” them to your own LinkedIn profile’s newsfeed.
3. Please encourage your friends and connections to also start following our page by sending the
1. Please go https://www.facebook.com/theACEF.org
2. Tap the “Follow” button located on the top left side of the page.
3. Please “Like and Comment” our posts and “Share” them to your LinkedIn profile’s newsfeed. ACEF welcomes feedback and comments from the community at email@example.com.